Friday, January 23, 2015

Questions

1) What is your computer experience?
-I know the basics of how computers work for example, word and safari, but I don't have a lot of knowledge beyond that.

2) What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
-I have no experience with Photoshop or Illustrator.

3) Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
-I have a Mac at home but I don't have Photoshop or Illustrator on it.

4) What is your major?
- Graphic Design

5) What do you want to get out of this class?
-I'm still confused as to what I want to do exactly with my major so I am hoping this class will help me figure that out. Also, since I have no experience with Photoshop I am looking forward to learning about it.

6) Who is your favorite artist?
-Picaso

7) Who is your favorite musician?
-Carrie Underwood

8) Tell me something interesting about yourself.
-I'm left handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment